Sunday, January 8, 2012

39 Weeks!

I'm so excited to see our little boy!
We're 6 days away from his due date!
I have an appointment on Tuesday morning and I can't wait to see what the doctor says.
We're still trying to figure out exactly where Ali is going to be during the main event but that will come together in the next couple days. How does everyone do it? Obviously if you have family around they can help, but not everyone lives by family and they still make it work. It will all work out and very soon we are going to have a new, sweet baby boy.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hey Julie!
Can't believe you're that close to seeing your baby boy!! We're so excited for you!
We had the same valid concern as you when I was pregnant: who will take care of Shi during the actual delivery? We were not close to family and hardly knew anyone in this new city, but many people in the ward volunteered to take care of her! I felt such relief.
I hope all goes well for you guys.
We're thinking of you and can't wait to hear the big news!!

helen said...

Oh BOY what an exciting time for all of you!