Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Good Stuff

These are the things that I'm loving today, this week.... or just until my body decides to hate them.



Now that the nausea has returned I don't really have an appetite for anything except these two items. It's so weird how that happens. I actually love any frozen-fruity treat. Jambas are another favorite but you can't buy a Jamba every day so these popsicles are perfect. They are 100% juice but only have 1/4 the sugar that juice does. Delish!!

And these are my new Target pants!



They don't look that great in this picture but I think they're pretty cute and comfy! I'm not using all the stretch tummy material yet, but I'm sure I will in the next few months. Until then, I'll just enjoy the comfort!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1st to comment...GO ME. And by the way, those fiber one bars are delicious. Of course the baby would want those. Who wouldn't?