Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Week 15

I wanted to start recording how I feel from week to week. Sometimes it's hard to remember if I feel the same as last week or if things have changed. And when I'm huge and have totally different symptoms it will be fun to look back at the good ol' days of the 2nd trimester.
15 Weeks and 5 Days
I have been feeling pretty good this week. I haven't been constantly nauseas like I was in the past month. I just have to be careful what I eat or think about while I'm eating so I don't gross myself out and throw up.
Some days my stomach feels like it's stretching and tired so I like to lay down or take a nap during these times and when I get up I feel great.
I'm in that strange stage in pregnancy when I'm not big yet, I can't feel the baby move yet, and my symptoms are mild to none some days. I try not to worry that something has gone wrong. I don't want to pass those worried feelings on to the baby. It's hard going a whole month without getting to go to the doctor to make sure the baby is still growing and healthy. Hopefully I will get more confident as this pregnancy moves on, and in future pregnancies I won't be like this. I don't think these worries would even cross my mind if I hadn't experienced a miscarriage last year. I never thought that I would have lost that baby. You never think that something like that will happen to you. When I pray I have to ask for strength to handle whatever the outcome is.
I love to think about holding this sweet baby and spending every second with it. Right now Jimmy and I are staying in the bedroom where the baby may be sleeping when it comes. I like to think about its crib and soft blankets that will be in the room in October!

1 comment:

helen said...

Take it easy and get as much rest as you can.