Monday, May 31, 2010

Week 19

We're feeling GREAT this week. My tummy is growing and I am feeling like I have more energy than I have in the past few months. What we are most excited about this week is that we get to tell Jimmy's parents the wonderful news! And then we can finally share the news with everyone! It's been fun waiting and planning- imagining their faces and reactions when they first realize that we're expecting! The event that is really bringing us to Utah is Riley's (one of Jimmy's friends) wedding. We're so glad they are getting married this weekend. It is going to be a beautiful wedding and the timing just happens to be perfect for us- an added bonus. We will also see 3 of our siblings, 1 in-law and 2 of baby's great-grandmothers! A lot of our friends will be at the wedding and we can't wait to tell them too. I was hoping to get up to Idaho to see my girls, but we have to get back quick to say goodbye to Mom and Dad, since they will leave 4 days after we get home.

Delivering the news to Helen at work.

1 comment:

helen said...

What a SURPRISE!! When Jimmy and Julie came off the elevator with baby balloons and this cute poster, it was just so much fun! Just couldn't believe it! So excited, so elated, so happy for you three. After they left, I just cried, couldn't stop. It took several days before my fluttering heart and my tears slowed down. Prayers do get answered.