Friday, May 7, 2010

Week 16

I am definitely starting to show now! Even with my roomier shirts I have a little belly.
I have started to have some strange pains on my baby belly. It's not like the tired, stretch feeling that I've had, it's like a dull (sometimes kinda sharp) pain that goes along the sides and bottom of that baby area on my belly. I really hope it's normal. It's not an unbearable pain, but it's there.
I realized something as I was thinking about this pain and what I would be willing to go through for this baby. I came to the realization that I would do anything to keep this baby. I would go through anything if I knew that it was healthy and growing.
So aside from the strange pain, I'm doing great. I feel comfortable getting bigger. It is wonderful to feel my stomach grow. Soon I should be able to feel the baby move. That is going to be amazing!

1 comment:

helen said...

Love the way you are taking weekly pictures of your growing tummy.