Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 17

(This pic makes my belly look a lot bigger than it is... but I like it!)
I'm feeling great this week! My belly is growing slowly. I haven't felt the baby move yet but a couple days ago I woke up and baby was laying all on the right side of my belly. My stomach was lower on the left side and higher on the right. I pushed on it softly for a minute and baby moved back to the middle! Then that day at breakfast I felt something hard like a head or bum sticking out on the right side. It was so cute!! I pushed on it a little bit and it moved back in. I just LOVE being able to tell there is a baby in there! I can't wait till I can feel it move all the time!
I just ordered a prenatal yoga dvd last night so it should be here in a couple days. I want to make sure I'm doing some exercise and relaxation every day. We want a calm, happy baby. {Dream on, right?... oh well, it's ok to dream.}

Something baby loves: A couple weeks ago I noticed that baby loves it when I rub my belly in big, round motions. It makes everything in there feel comfortable. Mom says I can expect a baby that always wants its back rubbed. How cute!

2 comments:

makana said...

Your belly looks beautiful.

helen said...

It's sooo cute! Rub-a-dub-dub...