Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME EVERYBODY!!!

Welcome, family and friends!!!
In 24 hours the word will be out! Tonight we are in Texas packing and anticipating our trip to Utah and the release of the ballyhoo! We are certainly excited about the arrival of our first baby! Feel free to check back from time to time to see how things are coming along. I started journaling about this baby for my peace of mind and never planned on going public with it. There's nothing worse than someone who only talks about their baby. But with my mom leaving the country and the other grandma 3 states away, I knew they would want to keep updated.... the grandpas too, of course! SSOOOO- I apologize if this is too much baby talk! But that's why it's on a totally different blog. You can visit, or not visit. Totally up to you! =)
FYI- within the next week and a 1/2 we will know the baby's gender! {How exciting!}
-Jimmy, Julie + Baby

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I Love this!! So cute!!! YOu are such a cute little mommy and I can't wait to see this dark curly haired babyboo,.. I mean ballyhoo!!

BarbaraJo said...

You are so cute. I love your baby bump.

Thayn Family said...

I love your blog and reading about all your funny preggo stories! I feel like I have misses so much!