Wednesday, June 23, 2010

She likes to move it, move it!!

Every time I feel this little baby move it makes me smile! These past couple days she has been most active in the morning around 10 or 11. I wish I knew what she was doing exactly. Is she just waking up? Trying to tell me something? Whatever it is, I love it.
Something new that I noticed today is that my attraction to chocolate is baaaack. It's not in any way a craving, but I had such an aversion to it the first trimester and I wondered if I'd ever really be into it as much as I was before. There are still several things that I cannot eat because of aversions I developed last pregnancy. SO- I feel that chocolate and I have a healthy relationship at this time and I would like to keep it that way. Hopefully the 3rd trimester doesn't bring on crazy cravings. It's been pretty good so far.
On a side note- we're getting ready to plant some pumpkins. They'll be ready just about the time this baby is!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Lindor Chocolates. I'm obsessed.

helen said...

This little one DEFINTELY has some of her Nana Newton genes in her if she LOVES CHOCOLATE!