Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 22

The 22 week belly!
Everything is going well with this sweet girl. She's growing, moving around, and I'm feeling great! My parents ordered her a pack n' play before they left and it just got here so for Father's Day we put it together! It's SO CUTE! I can't wait to see this little sweetie sleeping in there! Jimmy was happy that right on the directions it was printed that one needed to read all the directions before putting it together. He loves doing that anyway... and I'm glad! He's such a careful person. We make a good team.Thanks Grandpa and Grandma! This gift will make the first several weeks easier on this momma!
Before my mom left, and even before she knew we were expecting, she was inspired to make a baby quilt. She whipped up this adorable, soft quilt.It was a lot of work in the midst of everything else she had to do! We are so happy she took the time to do it and baby girl is going to love it!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You have good taste! We have the same one!!!!!!! Love it!!! You are so cute Julie! Can't wait to see this baby!!!

Thayn Family said...

I love it! Perfect for your little princess. I can't wait for her to be sleeping in it as well!!

helen said...

What a great project for Jimmy. I am simply amazed that you read ALL the instructions and was able to put the pack n play together! he he It is sooo cute! LOVE the quilt!!