Monday, June 7, 2010

20 Weeks

Picture from Riley and Justine's Wedding at the Draper Temple.
HALF WAY THERE and feeling GREAT!!!
The most exciting part about this week is that last night, before I went to bed, I felt the BABY MOVE!!! I was kneeling over saying prayers and she was just going crazy. I felt her move for almost a minute. Maybe I was squishing her so she was trying to tell me to sit up and give her more room. This morning I felt a couple little movements right when I was waking up. Hopefully now I will feel her more and more and soon Jimmy will be able to feel her too!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

What a miracle! When I had my girls,.. although I was so excited to see them, and touch them,.. I deffinatly miss feeling that life inside of you. amazing! How do people not believe in God?

Thayn Family said...

You look gorgeous!!! I'm so happy to see your bump- It is too cute :)

Crazyloca said...

Can't wait to see your bump this weekend!! Is it getting hard yet???

Crazyloca said...

ps....i can't believe you can feel her already...with m, i couldn't feel him for another 4 weeks!! so fun! do you LOVE it??

helen said...

YOU are BEAUTIFUL! Nothing like the glow of being pregnant. So fun to be in on the excitment this week and to actually see your cute little bump and know that she is is kicking and poking around. LOVE IT!!!

Annie said...

Maybe she was answering your prayers... ;)
Amazing feeling when you KNOW it's not gas! :) oh, so fun Julie!!