Monday, April 5, 2010

The Symptoms

Dear Baby,
Are you there? The symptoms are gone. They just disappeared on Saturday and I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, it feels great to not have to hold down vomit all day. But on the other hand, it makes me so nervous because I don't feel pregnant at all anymore. I'm not tired, I actually feel like I could be loosing weight and my stomach seems like it's getting flatter. When I woke up Saturday morning, I felt just like I did when I woke up from my D&C last year. Everything was gone. That time I knew for sure even the baby was gone. Right now I'm just confused. I tried to look it up on the internet. I hate doing that because then I'm just reading other ladies' experiences and everyone is different. Maybe I should call my doctor but I don't know. I was really nervous several weeks ago when I started bleeding but everything ended up being fine. I have an appointment on the 15th so I guess I should just wait. I keep telling myself that there's nothing the doctors can do about it if something is wrong and that I should wait for the appointment. The little baby ticker says that you are 2 inches long this week. I hope so! I really, really want you to be growing!
I hope you're doing ok, Baby. I love you!
Love,
Mommy

No comments: