Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Week 28

We made it to the 3rd trimester!!! I can't believe we're here already! I am SOOO excited!
On Saturday evening I got to hold a new little baby and that put me on cloud 9!! It was the first time since becoming pregnant that I was able to hold a newborn and it really made this whole thing so real. The beautiful little baby girl that I held was 8 pounds and absolutely the cutest thing! I cannot believe that we get to hold our little girl in 80 days! It makes me cry just thinking about it!I'm so happy and feeling so great!
New development in week 28: Heartburn. I have never felt it before! Luckily, it was really mild and only slightly uncomfortable. I'm sure it wasn't as bad as most people have it. It has come back really briefly two more times, but no big deal.
With my mom being gone and the fact that we're new to the area, I didn't really plan on having a baby shower. But Jimmy's aunt, my sister and another friend from our ward are going to be throwing us a shower in September. I think it will be so fun, even if they are the only 3 that come! We'll have lots of fun looking at all her baby stuff and eating yummy food!

1 comment:

helen said...

This will be a TOTALLY TERRIFIC TRI! It's so fun to see you so excited, time to start -shopping-Jimmy!!! Yeah - a baby shower! That's so nice and it will come sooner than you think.