Wednesday, July 14, 2010

100 DAYS TO GO!

There are so many points to count down from and I feel like 100 days could be one of those! We are officially going from triple to double digits!!! YAY!!! I just can't believe it! Our doctor's appointment went GREAT today! This little sweetie's heart rate was 157 and she was moving all over the place! The lady who took the heart rate was only 2 days on the job and had kind of a hard time finding the heartbeat at first. We were hearing no heartbeat but I was feeling her move all over so it was really weird. I was thinking, "Can the baby jerk around and not be alive?" Jimmy said my face was a little panicked, but then she found it and it was beautiful! I don't think my heart rate went down for at least an hour. Maybe I'm a worrier!

I told my doctor about my stomach pain and he said we will hope that it's just heartburn. I'm no expert on heartburn, but this is not a burning feeling. The fact that it is slightly on the right side raised the concern that it might be a gallbladder problem. I'm going in on Friday morning for an abdominal ultrasound. I really hope it's just heartburn.
I also had the fun gestational diabetes test today. You drink that really sweet drink and wait for an hour in the waiting room and then they draw a couple tubes- that part takes about 10 seconds. But it wasn't that bad waiting. I had some good parent magazines and took a little nap. It wasn't the old, busy Lab Corp that we usual go to in Houston, it was a brand new office in Tomball. Really nice facility and I was the only person in there the whole time.

Can't wait to see this baby girl in 100 DAYS!!!! AHHH!!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

it could be even less than 100 days! :)
ahhhhh!!! exciting!

Thayn Family said...

You and that sweet baby girl are in my prayers!!! Love you both

Amanda said...

YEA for 100 days!! ,.. sounds like Gallbladder, and I hope for your sake that it is NOT,.. it's no fun. Love ya!

helen said...

Count down time! I'm glad you have a chart that tells us how the baby is doing. You can now read her stories (when you wake up at 4 AM) since she can hear outside noises. Hopefully you will find out what the pain is and it can be taken care of - quickly and carefully.