Thursday, July 22, 2010

26 Weeks!


This little Missy has spent her whole 26th week traveling- quite a trooper! I have felt pretty great the whole time but I always look forward to going home and spending a little time bonding in our quiet house.
The baby belly was photographed at my favorite place, the Sequoia National Park- General Sherman Tree! Oh, it was so good to see the General again! Baby loved breathing in the fresh mountain air and eating a scoop of Three Rivers Berry ice cream at Reimers!
I'm so happy that she is still healthy and growing! I can't wait till we can take her to all these places that we love and watch her little face as she experiences everything for the first time!

2 comments:

makana said...

can't wait for the pictures! And glad to here that you do not have G.D.

helen said...

I think General Sherman is smiling down on your little one....