Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm up!

Well, it's 4am and I'm up... again. My brother wakes up at 4 every morning, but he's in the AF... I'm not. I'm just a pregnant lady who wants some sleep. I've been feeling under the weather for going on a couple weeks and all I want to do is sleep and it's not working out for me. I try laying down, sitting up, reclining- no worky. And I'm having a lot of stomach pain. I don't know if that's adding to the sleep problem or causing the sleep problem. Since I have an appointment with my doctor on Wednesday I have been trying to hold out but I think I will call in a few hours and see if they can give me any insights.

1 comment:

Thayn Family said...

Oh no Jewelzee! I'm sorry that you are having trouble sleeping :( I wish I were there to sing you both to sleep. Hope the sleeping fairy visits you soon!!