Monday, July 12, 2010

Week 25

Happy day! I love the number 25! Along with the number 3, it's my favorite number. I don't know if it's cause it's the day I was born or the fact that it's the date of Christmas, but I just love the number 25! It also means that we're only 15 weeks from meeting this sweet little girl! Jimmy and I were just talking about how we remember when we were just 15 weeks along!
She is just moving all over the place! I wish there was a way to see all the different positions she is in. One day I'll feel her all on the top right, the next day it will be on the bottom left, top left, top and bottom! It's just hilarious! I wake up in the morning and wait till I feel her moving before I get up and going. It makes me smile every time!
Yesterday was the first (of many more to come) time I had a hard time reaching my feet! Jimmy and I were getting ready to go on a walk and I was huffing and puffy trying to pull my socks on and tie my shoes. We'll see how much longer I'm able to do this without assistance! A couple weeks ago I took the polish off my toenails because I knew this day would be coming and I wouldn't be able to touch them up. Oh fun! Who needs to touch their feet anyway? Who needs to wear any other shoe besides a flip flop? Not this happy pregnant lady!
We are going to the doctor on Wednesday and we're both excited to see what this appointment will be about. I don't think we get an ultrasound, but we just look forward to our monthly confirmation that she's doing great!This crazy-looking picture will have to do till this afternoon... then I'll ask Jimmy to take a new one. But did she really pop this last week or what??!!! And I think it depends a lot on how you stand, what time of day it is, etc.
Baby Girl still LOOOVES fruit! I like fruit too, but she must love it cause I can eat it any time of day or night- specifically berries. I eat berries at least twice a day if we have them.

1 comment:

helen said...

Pop Pop Pop popping out all over, that's all you will be doing from here on out - fun! Julie you will want to have pretty toenails when the baby comes, Jimmy start practicing...hone in on your toenail painting skills. he he