Monday, July 5, 2010

Week 24

Baby Girl was very quiet the first part of the week. I think it was because we were really busy running around San Antonio. Usually it's just me and her all day. I have time in my not-so-busy schedule to feel her move around and think about how she's doing. I really missed that while we were traveling around. It's not like she wasn't with me, I just missed that bonding time that we have during the day. It was so nice to relax today and feel her moving around. I was so happy... maybe I cried. Pregnancy hormones can do funny things to a girl's emotions.I'm just so happy that this sweet baby is coming into our lives. I can't wait to hold her, take care of her and see her cute little face! I talked to a girl today who had both of her babies in the same hospital we will deliver at. It got me so excited! It was really good to talk to her and hear that she was very happy with everything about her experience. She said that the nurses were awesome, and the hospital has been recently renovated so she loved her room. She even has our same doctor- we already love him but she confirmed that he was great through the whole experience! Can't wait!

3 comments:

helen said...

Enjoy the quite bonding times while you can and remember them... when she is up at all hours of the night...just remember... It's fun to hear, see and read how excited you are for this cute little one to come.

Amanda said...

You are so cute pregnant. It's not fair. I always went from,.. the questionable weight gain, straight to overly ripe and ready to pop. You are so cute, and your posts make me so happy. Love you guys!

The Palmers said...

Tiny bump! Today at church someone asked me if I've gotten checked for twins. niiiice. I told him you're not supposed to say that to a pregnant lady.